It has been a year since a few friends encouraged me to embrace my idea of hosting a month worth of romance themed conversation prompts. It was a wild month. I loved being able to spend a month talking about my favorite books with tons of other romance readers. I made so many new friends and my one-click finger got a workout thanks to all the fantastic recommendations and introductions to new-to-me authors from readers responding to the prompts.
This year I've invited a fantastic group of readers, reviewers and bloggers to help me by choosing a topics and creating inclusive rec posts for their prompt. I hope you join us for a month of #RomBkLove.
This is the line up:
- Once Upon a Time by Ana Coqui @AnaCoqui Archive
- Betas by Ellie Reads @e_savova Archive
- Groveling by Jen @JenReadsRomance Archive
- Foodie Romance by Corey Alexander @TGStoneButch Archive
- Single Parent by Kini @kinilei1 Archive
- Auto-Buy by e_bookpushers @e_bookpushers Archive
- Cowboys by nix@Scorchingrevs @Scorchingrevs Archive
- Road-Trip by Suzanne @cerestheories & @loveinpanels Archive
- Insta-Love by Frannie's Romance @FranniesRomance Archive
- Royal Romances by Sil @thebookvoyagers Archive
- Old School by Elisabeth Lane @elisabethjlane Archive
- Shorts & Novellas by Corey Alexander @TGStoneButch Archive
- Closed Door by SuperWendy @SuperWendy Archive
- Family by Ellie Reads @e_savova Archive
- Geeky Romance/STEM by The RomBkLove Team Archive
- Rockstars by Lola of MileHighKINKBookClub @thekinkreport Archive
- Seasoned Romance by The RomBkLove Team Archive
- Paranormal by Meka @mektastic/Joy @JoyfullyReviewd Archive
- Worldbuilding by Mary Lynne Nielsen @emmelnie Archive
- Memorable Sex Scenes by Joy @JoyfullyReviewd Archive
- Angst by Robin @Tuphlos Archive
- Secret Baby by Kini @kinilei1 Archive
- Gateway books by Kat @BookThingo, Rudi B. @rudi_bee and Gabby AND if the link isn't working try this: http://bookthingo.libsyn.com/bt058-rombklove-gateway-books Archive
- Disability in Romance by Shantastic! @bardsong Archive
- Steamy Reads by Jen @JenReadsRomance Archive
- New-to-Me by Chachic @chachic_ Archive
- Re-Reads by Meka @mektastic and the Rombklove team Archive
- Unrequited by Kini @kinilei1 Archive
- Ménage by nix@Scorchingrevs @Scorchingrevs Archive
- Hidden Gems by RombkLove Team Archive
- And They Lived Happily Ever After by Ana Coqui @AnaCoqui
One of our original bloggers: Callalily has had to drop out for personal reasons. If you were looking forward to #RomBkLove Day 17: Disability in Romance please visit CallaLilly's fantastic Sense and Disability: Disability in Romance Blog and check out her insightful and trustworthy reviews. We have decided to replace the Disability in Romance with Seasoned Romance (Romances featuring MC 35 years and older).
I regret to announce that Corey Alexander @TGStoneButch will not be hosting Day 24 as previously scheduled. I am incredibly thankful to Corey for their participation and support of
#RomBkLove in the tag and behind the scenes. Please visit their page: Corey's Book Corner and support their work.
Day 30: Dommes which was originally going to be hosted by Joy from Joyfully Reviewed has been changed into a group post about Hidden Gems.
I hope you join us and share your favorites books and characters once again.
Did you love #RomBkLove? Join Ellie Reads, Mary Lynne, Kini, Jen and I for #readRchat each month.